Comixt is recruiting to support expansion in Australia and Asia as part of a global group.
Relationship Managers – Part-Time Employment
With the opening of new offices in the Lower North Shore of Sydney several vacancies are available for people with a background in financial services – in particular Investment Banking, Asset Management, Payments, Corporate Banking or any operational, risk or sales/dealing role.
You may have taken a career break from corporate life and want to return to something that balances your career with more flexible working conditions and a better work/life balance.
As part of a global group, we partner with many of the leading brands of financial software vendors, consultants and fund administrators to ensure that they know and have an understanding of their buyers/users of tomorrow.
With the group already established in Europe and North America, Comixt is supporting the expansion by opening an office in Australia to reflect the global requirements of our Clients.
Our Relationship Managers are fundamental to our process.
They have all worked for many years in financial markets and are able to engage confidently with the key decision makers in our Client’s target market
They knowledgeably discuss and deliver our Client’s key messages, sustain professional relationships, develop an opportunity pipeline and gather market intelligence in line with agreed key performance indicators.
All our people are keen to work in an office environment of like-minded people whilst building relationships with our Clients.
Our Relationship Managers are assisted by a well proven process which involves the use of an industry leading CRM system, support from other Relationship Managers and a management team providing strong leadership.
Our people are key to our business, so in return, we offer a challenging and rewarding position, flexible part-time hours and attractive rates of pay.
Typically our Relationship Managers work 25 hours per week.
The main elements of the Relationship Manager role are:
• Know and have a thorough understanding of your Client and your Client’s buyers
• Ensure your Client’s buyers know about and understand your Client and their offering or products
• Implement our methodology to communicate with your Client’s buyers regularly and effectively, to increase their understanding until they enter a buying cycle with your Client
• Take responsibility for the delivery of and relationship with the Client
• Use your understanding and familiarity of the market to build our brand reputation
• Inaugurate a long term, sustainable relationship between you and your Client base.
• Identify and capture market intelligence, using our CRM system
• Ensure you have early visibility of every opportunity in your core market
• Engage confidently as equals with the key decision makers in your target market
• Knowledgeably discuss and deliver your key messages to your Client’s buyers
• Capture the data you require to manage your Client and your Client’s buyers
• Deliver regular reports to your Client showing a return on investment within the three measures of process performance, market intelligence and opportunity pipeline
• Pro-actively identify and highlight strategic opportunities for us to expand and grow the relationship with your Client
• Work as part of a team, contributing ideas and information
• Experience of working within Financial Markets or the broader Financial Services Sector
• Ability to communicate at senior levels using varied methods of communicating
• Sales and marketing focus and skills
• Persistent, tenacious and proactive
To apply send your resume to Greg at email@example.com or contact us using the form below: